Bersambung daripada posting kelmarin ‘Kes Hasan Ali: Silat lawan taichi’.
Jackson Ng, seorang bekas pengarang, menulis bahawa Hasan Ali sedang cuba merebut gelaran yang dipegang Ibrahim Ali sebagai raja lawak dengan usaha gigihnya mengadakan “moronic” road show menjelajah semenanjung.
Jackson, dalam surat kepada pengarang FMT Khamis lepas, berkata Hasan adalah contoh seorang yang berfikir dengan kepala lutut (sebenarnya Jackson menggunakan bahasa yang jauh lebih kesat — saya terjemah daripada BI / screenshot rencana asalnya di bawah) dan bukan dengan menggunakan kepala otak, itupun kalau Hasan Ali ada otak.
Seterusnya Jackon membayangkan Hasan seorang ‘”cuckoo” (otak tak senter) serta mencadangkan bahawa mantan pesuruhjaya PAS Selangor itu seolah-olah mempercayai warga Malaysia masih hidup atas pokok dan tidak mempunyai laluan kepada teknologi komunikasi — lantaran itu boleh mudah ditipu.
Dia telah menulis:
“You [Hasan] are exactly the type of politician, like Ibrahim Katak, that Umno treasures because Umno is a confirmed political dinosaur, unable to change and living in a world of its own, completely out of touch with the people and the modern world.”
Jackson berpendapat Umno sememangnya menghargai politikus jenis macam Hasan dan “Ibrahim Katak”.
Nampaknya begitu luas jurang pemisah dari segi persepsi di antara pengamal media berbangsa Cina yang pro pembangkang dengan orang Melayu.
Rata-rata Hasan Ali didakwa masyarakat Cina sebagai mempunyai DNA Umno.
Adakah Hasan yang dulunya penceramah BTN itu sebiji seperti seorang tipikal Umno? Sekadar nak tahu …
Berkaitan dengan Jackson Ng:
13 thoughts on “Adakah Hasan Ali harus menyertai Umno?”
1. Hassan ali road show has never been about supporting umno. I have been to one of his road show title ‘bicara ummah’ or ‘to talk about true muslim’ .
2. basically he just said the need of the malay muslim to sharpen their beliefs (akidah), their knowledge of islam (syariah) and the need to follow those rules strictly (akhlak).
3. he never mentioned anything about umno or vote for umno and most of those who come are mostly PKR and PAS supporters. how do i know these? he was giving his ceramah in my village. and i know those who are oppositions.
4. most of his supporters / listeners are mostly discouraged from coming to his ceramahs.
5. jackson ng need to grow up. he should be blaming or provoking or be asking the opposition fellow rather than blatantly point to umno.
6. by the way, majority of UMNO people are against him joining.
7. pls showed us where in media did UMNO ‘treasures’ hassan ali. most UMNO member liked it because hassan ali is destryoing PAS / PKR and DAP. i think jackson could be the ‘jambu’ in PKR following hassan ali butt!
Just to toss my idea as a non-Malay/Muslim looking in. HA’s penchant for raiding (mencegah maksiat) is more PAS than Umno. However his Jati ‘IMR’ slogan is Umno-ish.
But you’re right about the Oppo mediamen simply pointing fingers at Umno when IA contested on PAS ticket & HA was once a PAS VP no less. — Helen
No need to disturb Hassan further la. Just look at how Pas mellowed down their manifesto. No more Islamic state….. Dont ask people to stoop too low. People can always strike back with heavier blow.
I hope there will be some Buddhist people like Hassan Ali, so that many Buddhist will not convert to Christian. I am not against Christians but how nice, the whole family one faith from birth, the believes nurtured by parents are kept and the believes and culture go hand in hand with the religion. I have a school friend, his name is L** Chee Kheong. He went to the US, studied there for 8 years and returned as L** Chee Kheong. We are both 58 years old now and he is still my friend and he is still L** Chee Kheong. There is no Richard, John or even Jackson to his name. How nice.
Jackson Ng, you are truly, truly pathetic..
just come back from Dato’ Hasan Ali ceramah last night in Langkawi, big turnout.. the padang was full but was not sardine packed. I skipped ceramah by Nik Aziz and Kedah Mentri Besar a few days earlier. Seems like HA is not the only one with a roadshow.
it’s pity what happen to him, still remember the condescending tone adopted by Khalid Gereja and Abdul Rani that they want to bring Hasan Ali back to the right path.
he is sacked without any accusation being read or informed to him, without any warning given, without a chance to defend himself. nik aziz just came up with an epic reason after that. HA was sacked because he is being ‘tak senonoh’. wow! these PAS fellow are backward people who pretend that they know what is democracy and free speech is all about.
HA is a man betrayed by his own party and now he is on a mission to tell his side of story. being a former agama exco of PR, he sure got a lot of story to tell.
Who is Jackson Ng?
This *** talking thru his ass condemning Dato’ Hassan Ali & Dato’ Ibrahim Ali. Another China man rasis carbon copy of L.E.Guan.
Exile him to Singapork then only he learn a lesson how to behave like human being.
“Mencegah maksiat” is a good deed!
HELEN, YOU AND I, WILL NOT WANT OUR DAUGHTERS AND NIECES TO BE F@#K BY THEIR MEN BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
AND HUSBANDS BOOZING AND CHINADOLLING IS OK AS LONG AS IT IS NOT MY HUSBAND OR BROTHERS IN LAW…
.WHY DOUBLE STANDARD??/
or PROSTITUTION IS OK, AS LONG AS THE GIRLS ARE NOT MY DAUGHTERS AND NIECES ?
..saya pun berasa sangat simpati dengan HA tapi apa-apa pun kita dengar pandangan orang lain juga kemudian kita buat penilaian…. –
TQ Muda kerana memberi pautan Harakah di atas — penjelasan oleh Khalid Samad.
Pada pandangan saya, beberapa penelitian KS memang tepat, umpamanya:
(1) Khalid Ibrahim patut menjadi MB Selangor.
Sebagai seorang pemastautin di negeri S’gor, saya pun lebih cenderong kepada KI menjadi MB daripada HA, dan saya berharap KI akan dapat kekal sebagai MB untuk penggal kedua.
(2) HA “berusaha untuk mencari peluang untuk menunjukkan perbezaan di antara PAS dan DAP khususnya”.
Benar HA sering berbuat demikian tetapi hakikatnya juga perbezaan di antara PAS dan DAP amat ketara. DAP menolak ini ke tepi dengan pendekatan ‘belakang kira’nya (yakni, tawan Putrajaya terlebih dahulu, lepas tu baru dibawa berbincang).
(3) “semasa pemilihan AJK PAS Pusat dijalankan, sokongan Hassan Ali di kalangan ahli PAS terbukti merudum”, manakala “Dalam kes saya [KS] pula adalah sebaliknya”.
Betul juga. Jadi apa landasan PAS sekarang, dan adakah Dewan Pemuda & Dewan Ulama sehaluan dengan versi 2.0 pasca-muktamar di mana puak lebai telah dipinggirkan?
(4) “Hassan Ali suka gunakan kuasanya dan suka memaksa sedangkan saya [KS] lebih cenderung kepada kaedah dakwah dan mendidik.”
Saya pun rasa begitu. Sebenarnya sejak kebelakangan ini, PASlah yang nampak lebih sederhana berbanding Umno.
Namun yang saya khuatir, dalam pergolakan politik dalaman parti, PAS sebenarnya berbelah bahagi.
Bagi saya, golongan profesional PAS mungkin ikhlas. Akan tetapi melihat kepada evangelis DAP yang saya anggap kuat berpura-pura, saya agak liat untuk dipujuk bahawa wajah baru wassatiyah PAS ini wajah yang betul-betul menggambarkan roh parti itu berbanding dengan ia hanya satu strategi untuk PRU.
1. Khalid Ibrahim will not be the MB even if PR retains Selangor. If PR repeats or betters the GE12 results in Selangor, more likely Azmin Ali will be the replacement even though DAP will not like it.
Khalid is a clean leader but he’s politically weak and too nice to survive the nasty world of PKR politics.
But it would also depend on electoral performance and if DAP does well and PKR & PAS flounder not just in Selangor but also nationally, then DAP will have a much bigger say on MB candidate. In fact we are likely see a DAP Malay candidate as the next MB. And this is what I believe is the strategy behind DAP’s importing parachuted, UMNO-rejected Malay candidates. They know PAS and PKR will be soundly thrashed by UMNO. So they have their own plans unlike what had happened in the last GE in Selangor and Perak.
3. Actually it is an open secret that the last few PAS muktamar, the delegates were told to vote for certain candidates preferred by the top leadership of PAS and PR. That’s why someone very popular like HA can be elected while Khalid who is not even popular in his own state can win. While many non Muslims like KS for his principles, the fact is most PAS grassroot members are not in tune with his views.
4. PAS also got smart after the previous GEs when they and DAP were punished by non Muslims for their extreme views. I understand that there were some strategists (from the US) who advised PAS to tone down their rhetoric and take a more liberal views. The real PAS is not what we read in Malaysiakini or MInsider or YouTube. Just attend one of their ceramahs in a Malay majority area and you will discover their true colors (I have done it so I know). It is the same strategy as DAP, speak with forked tongue.To Christians, behave like the Christian Rights with people like Hanna, Tony, Teresa,etc leading crusade. With the Chinese educated, speak in Mandarin about ethnic issues.With Malays, wear tudung or kopiah and quote Khalifah Umar.
The so-called Erdogan factions in PAS (like KS) are more liberal
and are in fact closer to Anwar than the PAS grassroot. However PAS is also playing a double game where they are trying to grasp the non Muslims vote in the hope that they can win power on their own without DAP and PKR. PAS, for all their leaders say, can never agree with the policies of PKR and DAP.
So in essence, DAP and PAS are trying to broaden their support so they can be on their own. PKR meanwhile, the stupid brother in the family, is blissfully unaware the political games their partners are playing.
We all know this Jackson is a fanboy of DAP and LGE. If he hates HA so much because of his radical stance and says UMNO loves such people then what about DAP’s own marriage of convenience with PAS.
I would love to hear what Jackson’s thoughts on people like Nik Aziz who says sexily-clad girls deserved to be raped and supports Hudud or PAS Youth which opposes all musical concerts and even Valentine Day. For every Khalid there are thousands of Arab dressing PAS fanatics who want to turn Malaysia into Malaysiastan ala Taliban and Iran.
DAP fan boys and gals like Jacko want Chua jailed for extra-martial sex but supports Eli Wong for her pre-martial affair with a younger man claiming non Muslims are liberal in sexual matters.
They claim BN support corruption and want Sharizat to resign but when Penang DPM and Selangor exco were under similar investigation they were supported. When Anwar was under trial no one from DAP wanted him to step down until he was cleared.
So, now who’s the wacko, Jacko ?
Hasan Ali being used to pecah belah the PAKATAN. PERIOD!
Reblogged this on KUkial_Jr@com.
Comments are closed.