Segenap pelosok blogosfera Malaysia menampakkan reaksi kepada siri tweet yang dikeluarkan oleh YB Manoharan Malayalam tentang peristiwa kecundangnya Lee Chong Wei di perlawanan akhir badminton Olympik malam tadi.
Para blogger otai (senarai mereka yang kritikal terhadap pihak pembangkang) rata-rata berpendapat bahawa ia adalah tidak wajar bagi YB Mano untuk memperkecilkan pencapaian pingat perak jaguh sukan negara kita:
- My Massa
- Dr Novandri Hasan Basri
- Din Turtle
- Cucu Tok Selampit
- Generasi Pejuang Bangsa
- Penggempur Mutiara
- Media Permatang Pauh
- Tauke Ikan
- Utara News
- Monyet King
- Badut Rakyat
- KL Boyz Channel
- Melayu Berwawasan
- Komando Perang Siber
- The Unspinners
- Sri Tri Buana, dll
Terlalu ramai juga yang turut terkedu melihat muka kesian Chong Wei gara-gara beliau berasa serba salah kerana telah menghampakan harapan rakyat Malaysia dan peminat-peminat tegarnya.
Tidak kurang juga yang masih memanjangkan ucapan ‘Syabas’ atas usaha sepenuh daya yang dicurahkan pemain badminton No.1 kita mahupun tewas pada akhirnya.
Blogger Azmy Kelana Jaya beserta Anak Seberang memberi ulasan mengikut sudut pandangan yang berbeza sedikit daripada arus perdana.
Chong Wei yang kalah tetapi YB yang terkinja-kinja
“Look at me, look at me!”
Namun tweet Hannah Yeoh lain daripada yang lain.
Kalau blogger-blogger membayangkan rasa simpati terhadap Chong Wei serta bersemangat cinta negara, Adun DAP ini pula seolah-olah cuba bermain ‘one upmanship’ dengan rakan separtinya sendiri.
Yang Berhormat teramat perasan Subang Jaya ini nampaknya menggayakan diri dia lebih bagus berbanding politikus-politikus lain yang tidak sepintar dalam soal mentweet.
Sebelum ini – dalam satu posting beberapa bulan lepas – saya pernah memblog tentang sambutan puak penyokong pembangkang terhadap Chong Wei (screenshot di bawah) pada rencana bertajuk, ‘I’m no political tool, says badminton champ‘.
Kelompok pembaca Malaysiakini yang sama juga lah kerap mengukir kata-kata pujian bagi Hannah Idola dan rakan-rakan ‘hebat’ DAP sealirannya.
19 thoughts on “Orang cakap badminton, YB ini bayangkan dirinya bagus”
No surprise. dulu pun YB (Yang Bodoh?) Mano ni terang2 hina bendera negara di twitter. Sampai rakan2 saya dari Singapura & Indonesia gelakkan saya tentang sikap patriotik rakyat Malaysia, bukan sebarangan rakyat, tetapi tahap yang duduk dalam Dewan Perwakilan negara!
apa sangatlah kalau dia hina Y.Bhg. Dato’ Lee Chong Wei dah bermati-matian bermain untuk pingat emas pertama negara… simbol negara pun dia boleh hina & sindir…
Suruh dia pergi lawan Lin Dan kalau dah rasa diri macam hebat sangat.
Konon kalau PR ambil alih, Malaysia akan dapat pingat emas. Ada ke atlit dari Selangor atau Penang bertaraf dunia yang DAP dah berjaya lahirkan sepanjang perintah negeri2 tu?
Kalau DAP perintah, mereka menjanjikan iklim empat musim dan akan turun salji putih bersih dan suci (umpama politikus-politikus parti mereka).
Kalau DAP perintah, saban hari akan kelihatan pelangi di langit.
Kalau DAP perintah, bukan sahaja ahli sukan janji menang pingat emas Olimpik tetapi semua orang akan dapat memiliki banglo – macam di P.Pinang masa sekarang – dan setiap keluarga akan mampu membawa kereta Volvo.
Kalau DAP perintah, Selangor tidak akan lagi bergelar Darul Sampah. Tu kerana PKR yang memerintah.
Just saw this at Rocky’s, comment by an Anon — very funny:
Kalau DAP perintah, orang Melayu kena balik kampung, tanam kangkung
Kalau DAP perintah, Manure Haram akan jadi jongkong emas.
how could he say that! regardless of what he said, i love chong wei coz he play for malaysia. not bcoz of his race or politics. ..?? he dont deserve to represent us
he : that manoharan idiot.
Helen, I don’t understand the mentality of these so call “Malaysians”. Some of them admitting rooting for DLCW’s opponents? wow…this is like musuh dalam selimut.
Whenever DLCW play, there’s this flag that he wears proudly and kiss every time. That is the Malaysian flag. Not any political logo or flag. Unless you agree with the stupid ADUN who wanted to change the flag.
So if that person is wearing the colors of this nation of us, support it. It’s a Malaysian thing. If you don’t, just because DLCW is friendly with Government politicians or their wives – then this so called group of people who claim they are Malaysians should just leave. Tanah tumpahnya darah ku ….
The Rosmah factor does play a part. See here (click). — Helen
Yeah, but who cares la, you know. Level headed Malaysian should be above that. Even if he’s a BN supporter. So what la.
So if DLCW is caught on photo hugging it out with LGE or LKS or sharing a capati with stupid ADUN, Mano – then they will consider him “Malaysian”? Laughable and they want to rule this land?
It’s b’cos they’re not level-headed, dat vy dey be DAPster. — Helen
I was already checking out malaysiakini following mano imbecilic tweets, seems the pakatoons are in damage control over the mano tweets which humiliated lee chong wei and malaysians who believed in him, the dapsters now are now siding lee chong wei with a dash of insults on rosmah (blaming her for lcw loss,oh please).
It can be seen that the dapsters are truly gunting dalam selimut, months ago theyd unashamedly attack LCW as umno stooge, but knowing that mano tweets will damage pakatoon image especially among malays who surprisingly are lee chong weis biggest base of supporters, they are now trying to say mano is not one of them…..then they better fire mano…or are only malays like tunku abdul aziz can be fired like in private sector….amf mano is still there after the jalur gemilang insult and now this..
Ah so. But they cannot get away from insulting Rosmah as proxy for their venting. — Helen
I salute Lee Chong wei although he did not get the elusive gold medal. He tried his best. At least he contributes something. I cant recall what is Hannah’s contribution. She seems very busy tweeting. She must be the record holder for cateogary of politicians who believe they do their jobs ONLY by tweeting.
Because of him, at least Malaysia is in the list of countries that won medals in Olympics.
As for the disgusting comments, Helen, may I ask
“are the Malays( as they lead the govt) that bad that there is no appreciation at all from these people (meaning those who believe they are born SOLELY to tweet)
Actually, those people are the ones proclaiming the loudest that Malays are their “brothers and sisters”, and everyone should belong together in huggy-wuggy 1Bangsa Malaysia. — Helen
Just to sidetrack. Posting from extracted from Stop the Lies
RE: POSITIVE THINGS NATION HAS DONE FOR US RAKYAT
Summed up here are the contribution of the nation or good things here for us rakyat to appreciate(which commentors have collectively thought of) . Please add on…to snowball it
1. Free primary and secondary school
2. Free text book(on loan)
3. Free tertiary education(if student is serious and score well)
4. Free/cheap public healthcare(for everybody irregardless of standard)
5. Cheap KTM/monorail/STAR/PUTRA transport
6. Cheap tax rate(compared to other countries)
7. Cheap funding for business (FSMI2, fund for food etc)
8. Friendly loan structure(CGC assisted guarantee)
9. Business friendly banking sector(low interest rate past 15 years (since 1997 currency crisis)
10. Low road tax
11. Subsidised fuel
12. Subsidised sugar. flour etc
13. Peace in the country where even foreigners are flocking in for work
14. Generosity where even various races are given own school and funded by public money
15. Free TV
16. Nice weather all year round
17. Cheap and tasty foods, available 24-7, 365
18. No earthquake, volcano, extreme weathers
19. Relatively cheap housing
20. Beautiful natural environment
21. Friendly govt services, even immigration and police smile at you unlike in other countries.
22. Cheap utility services.
23. Many free wifi for public use (eg. KLIA). In Heathrow, you pay.
24. No VAT (yet?)
25. Freedom that Tun Dr Mahathir said even exceeds that of US and Britain. Malaysia has repealed ISA, but US has detention without trial in Guantanamo Bay for 10 years already, and Britain can detain people without trial for a substantial period of time.
26. Completely uncontrolled Internet – as pointed out by TDM also – whereas US exercises some control concerning certain crimes.
27. warm friendly people
28. great natural landscape
29. value for money holidays
30. vast greenery environment friendly
31. abundance of fruits
32. multicultural food
33. free open house all year round
34. leaders welcome rakyat face2face
35. Independence of the Judiciary – Anwar Ibrahim won his Sodomy II Court case, the Christians won the kalimah Allah case. There are many other examples. And parties concerned can Appeal, which they did.
36. Cheap rental under KPKT housing scheme for the rakyat(around RM250pm for a 2-3 rooms apartment). As compared to commercial rate, a room itself cost RM300 rental. Low-mid end end apartment RM600+-
37. Free accommodation and training for the needy under numerous religious agency like JAIS, PERKIM
38. Courses for the 2nd generation felda settlers, where some are even paid attendance allowance
39. Widely successful FELDA, RISDA, FELCRA scheme where they have transformed many lives of kampung people upward.
40. General elections every 4-5 years (Arab countries no elections 30-40 years). Ambiga had only 4 original election issues (which SPR acted upon, even deleting names of dead persons as soon as verified dead by relevant authorities), the rest were political parties’ issues and propaganda.
41. Malaysia top 2 champion in badminton and squash in the World.
42. Can get legitimate 100% loan financing for car purchase
43. Cheap subsidised low cost housing for those deserving.
44. forced savings via EPF and it pays interest of close to double of the 12 months FD rate. Can take out fully some more come retirement(unlike some other country).
45. Can go anywhere and protest legally within the new law structure
46. SSSPN tax rebate of RM3k to encourage savings for children
47. EPF monthly withdrawal scheme to assist people in owning houses
Never shift tweeting finger into gear whilst brain is still in neutral. Exhbit A: M. Manoharan
Kiasu politicians belong in Singapore. Exhibit B: Hannah Yeoh
Mano should just leave politics and just be a lawyer. He was good at asking for postponements. The best in KL from what I remember. Every time we see his ugly mug sheepishly walking into open Court when we were expecting good ol’ Karpal, all of us including the Court staff would threw up our hands and sighed …”oh…postponement” hahaha
I feel sad rather than to shout ‘shame on him!’. I pity YB Mano for his lack of sportmanship. What to do when Pakatan only know to gather half bake bollocks.
He was under ISA for close to 1-and-1/2 years.
I’m not sure how differently the history of M’sia would have turned out if the govt had not taken their pre-emptive measures against the Hindraf movement. In my opinion, it was unjust to put Uthaya, Mano, Ganabathi Rao and Kengadaran in Kamunting.
It was unjust to the other 28 million Malaysians that these machas were let out of Kamunting. IMHO.
“kecik-kecik tak nak mampus, bila dah besar…”
what has been very visible for so long, and further magnified by Mano’s tweets, is that, when those tweets came out, the Malays were the ones coming to the defense of Lee Chong Wei, while the Chinese and a minority of Indians were the ones busy running down our Olympic hero.
I find it an irony that on the one hand, the “Malaysian First” cheerleaders were/are so virulent in saying and pointing out that they have been discriminated, victimized etc by the majority race while at the same time saying things, doing things that are un-Malaysians or shall I say, behaving like pendatang. Ops BTW is pendatang even the apt word to describe this horde?
Man..at least you guys got a medal.
It’s more disappointing for Indonesia, not to mention that fiasco with the women badminton team thing. I doubt you guys would have any more chances after Lee retires though. That medal will be your last. Savor it.
Sorry to disappoint you anon. Pandelela just won another medal for Malaysia. The first woman to do so. The first from non – badminton event.
We have archers in QF, divers and cyclists in final rounds of the Olympics. This is progress.
We would have won medals in squash, bowling, sepak takraw if these sports are included in the Olympics.
Try harder anon. Thank you.
Comments are closed.