Lowyat forumers who live in Subang
(1) By the own admission of Lowyat forumers, they make it a habit to put up bloggers to be trolled: “Pertama kali aku tengok tered macam ni takde orang ajak troll blogger”.
(2) By their own admission, I was trolled in Lowyat last year. They now say that I’m a “slowpoke” (below) for this apparent delayed reaction.
It’s true that I ignored their trolling in the past (“last year ancient news” / Oct 2012).
However, the timing is such that I’m responding to Lowyat presently since a new thread was opened there again yesterday.
(3) Re: “if easily butthurt (transl.), should just stay away from politics.”
On the contrary, more of us rational Malaysians should retaliate against people having the thinking of this person (handle: a13solut3).
Lowyat forumers hold that anything goes in the business of hurting any writer who comments on politics so long as the individual refuses to kowtow to the opposition beliefs. This behaviour is called GANGSTERISM.
(4) “helen ang butthurt n make post about /k/tards.”
“imma give her a big fat dont give a dam about some insignificant blogger.”
Oh, izzit? I’m so insignificant that I can become the topic of recurrent threads?
(5) And we see the same sick rationale: “eleh, helen ang ni baru sikit dah goyang …ptuih! muka auntie betol…” (screenshot below)
Do you go around ptuih-ing other people’s looks because you think they’re low class? You must live in Subang Jaya then.
And since you’re so good looking yourself, why don’t you use your own photo in your avatar instead of that of some Western celebrity?
And at the same time, use lah your own name as well so that folks who think you’re as goodlooking as the popstar in your avatar can contact you to offer an Akademi Fantasia contract.
re: “Baru sikit dah goyang” … the social media generation have lost it, i.e. lost any understanding that some boundaries of decorum must be preserved.
These trolls go around in the cloak of anonymity but their words provide no cover for their lack of EQ and sense of decency.
Bottomline: It is not alright to memfitnah. It is not alright to mengkafir.
And if you’re having continuous bouts of anti-BN verbal diarrhea, please get Pakatan to sponsor you a toilet. You deserve their sponsorship.