ABU swears that by God’s grace, they shalt “save this nation” by kicking Umno out (see Haris Ibrahim video below)
ABU says they will take their message of Change urging voters to “overcome the politics of Race” and bring in a New Regime.
ABU also cautions vigilance against the likelihood of phantom voters stealing legitimate votes.
Haris Ibrahim in the ABU video warns:
- “To foreigners who have been given MyKads, please hear this. ABU has issued warnings to all of you to stay away from our polling stations on PRU13 day. Please take this warning seriously. On polling day, ABU squads will be patrolling all polling stations and they will deal with all foreigners who are intent on defying this warning. Please, I emphasize again, take this warning seriously.”
- “To Pakatan and the other non-BN parties that will be facing Umno in this coming election. […] Please do not take the vote of the rakyat for granted. Understand this that you get our vote by default not because we love you but because we so despise Umno-Barisan Nasional and the manner in which they have cheated and robbed the rakyat all of these years.”
- “If you do not deliver those reforms in the 200 days that we now give you, please understand that you will then see the rakyat on the streets.”
ABU promises that frogs will face the direst consequences
- “Do not succumb (to the Umno offers) but if you do, take this advice – take what you will and leave the country. If you do not leave, trust me, we will hunt you down and we will ensure that in the shortest possible time, a by-election will be held to fill up the vacancy that would have been caused. Take this warning seriously.”
- “To Najib, understand this. […] We will go to all lengths and at all cost to ensure that on polling day the will of the people will be heard. We hear that you and your party intend to cause trouble before, during and after polling. We are ready for you. We, many of us, are ready to die. Are you ready to die?”
Now where is Senator Gan Ping Sieu when you need him? Just wanna borrow his intonation, “Wow, terribly impressed.”