Lim Guan Eng issued a press statement on 1 June 2013 titled ‘BN is fully responsible over widening ethnic polarisation’. My blog had carried his press release (BM version) in full yesterday.
For today, I shall refer to Guan Eng’s press statement in its English version as below:
(1) “The latest action by ROS against DAP implying possible deregistration and Immigration Department’s ban of Lembah Pantai MP Nurul Izzah from entering Sabah shows that BN is willing to abuse its powers with LIES and false charges.”
(2) “DAP condemns Registrar of Societies (ROS) director Abdul Rahman Othman for making OUTRIGHT LIES that over 700 DAP delegates were denied their right to vote during the party National Congress last year, because they were not notified. I have never seen a senior government servant openly LIES without any sense of shame when ROS …”
(3) “Clearly he is unqualified to be ROS director when he is a LIAR and a willing tool of Umno and BN.”
(4) “DAP express disgust that the police is conniving with Utusan Malaysia to conduct a witch hunt with baseless allegations and LIES of a cyber army paid by DAP, known as the Red Bean Army …”
(5) “Clearly these LIES of a Red Bean Army able to overthrow a government through writings in the internet is to create fear …”
(6) ” … (CEC) will be holding an emergency meeting next Wednesday night at DAP headquarters to discuss the future course of action against the latest LIE and attack by ROS director, which DAP sees as setting the ground and conditions to deregister the DAP.”
As you can see for yourself, Guan Eng went ballistic at ROS director Abdul Rahman Othman and screaming that he is a “liar” who “openly lies”, and tells “outright lies”. (I hope Abdul Rahman will sue Guan Eng for defamation.)
Guan Eng went berserk as well at the police and Utusan for what he claims are lies concocted about the existence of DAP cyber troops.
In this, Guan Eng’s opinions are consonant with the opinion of the Star Editor who had similarly tweeted that Utusan prints “outrageous lies”.
About the baldy business …
Nope, I’m not talking about Ong Kian Ming (Twitter avatar above).
Below is the photo of the pretty woman.
She is not Betty, who we remember also shaved her head in a Penang Buddhist temple that had shamelessly allowed itself to be the venue for the DAP political gimmickry.
The name of this woman is Lin Chi-Ling.
Here’s what she normally looks like with a full head of hair.
Bald or otherwise, it’s undeniable that she’s beautiful.
Nonetheless, as beautiful as Chi-Ling is, she’s not Guan Eng’s type lah.
As I’ve mentioned before, The Star mollycoddles the DAP evanglistas.
The MCA-owned newspaper tweeted Hannah Yeoh’s appointment as Selangor Speaker 10 times. If that’s not proof of The Star‘s political preference, I don’t know what is.
The Star implies “liar”
From Guan Eng’s press statement yesterday regarding the ROS and its director, it is clear that the Penang Chief Minister menggelabah.
“Lies”, “outright lies”, “openly lies”, “he is a liar”, “baseless allegations and lies”, “these lies”, “latest lie” — all these words and phrases were spluttered out by Guan Eng in his press statement. We can imagine the DAP sec-gen’s face convulsed in apoplexy.
Now about this coincidental thing with regard to the bald woman. She was the subject of a Star headline yesterday too.
The screenshot below is the front page of the Star Online. Its headline I’m referring to is ‘Lin Chi-Ling: Bald And Beautiful Or Bald Faced Liar?‘
It’s like The Star and Guan Eng are so kam cheng that the newspaper is feeling his pain. So when the Dear Leader ranted and raved about “liars”, The Star does a sister act by insinuating that Lin Chi-Ling is a “bald faced liar”.
Talk about chanelling.