MCA vice-president Chor Chee Heung said yesterday his party would:
- mobilise its members [err, what members, the ones who didn’t vote BN?]
- and supporters [“supporters”? oh you mean the Melayu kampung who voted MCA]
- to respond to the lies spread through cyberspace [through the Jerusubang network that is supported by Scissorati on the payroll of a media company owned by the MCA]
- that caused the MCA to perform poorly in the recent general election [deservedly].
The MCA website reported Chor as saying “the lies spread through social media had influenced the people not to support the party despite the good service provided by its representatives”.
Oh, sekarang baru terang bersuluh bagi MCA.
And of course this MCA Vice Prez should be aware that the media owned by his party is the most ardent promoter and defender of those oppo people who slam his party and bash the BN, right?
Or then again, maybe not.
Chor was quoted as saying: “We have done well in serving the people but there are some who believed the lies on the Internet.”
Who asked your party to allow the multi-billion ringgit media conglomerate that you control to so enthusiastically endorse all those twits who spread lies over the Internet? Oh wait! The Scissorati were enthusiastically tweeting and Facebooking their support for the oppo too.
Chor said a postmortem of the polls results showed that the MCA losses were “due to lies spread through the Internet”.
Padan muka! It’s called senjata makan tuan. Politikus MCA sendiri yang bela gerombolan Scissorati itu — “Wow, terribly impressed!”
The report on the MCA website concluded by saying: “MCA had learned from the election results and would work hard to improve the people’s trust in the party and Barisan,” according to Chor.
- “MCA had learned from the election results” [learned what?]
- “would work hard to improve the people’s trust in the party and Barisan” [“work hard”? MCA can’t even rein in The J-Star and blunt all the scissors stabbing]
How about making the media that MCA controls Stop the Lies first, like The J-Star repeatedly denying a Chinese tsunami ever happened?
Ti Lian Ker is an MCA exco. He tweeted today “
@staronline front page photos of mostly PR MPs is going to get another round of attack…
So what has the MCA vice president Chor Chee Heung got to say about his colleague Ti Lian Ker’s observation that The Star front page photos are mostly of Pakatan MPs?
Related, please read: