The following survey appears in Anil Netto’s blog. I’m duplicating it below in the interest of providing a control group to Anil’s results.
Please have a peep at the trend OVER THERE. The majority of Anil’s readers believe that “the Selangor reps deserve a large increase”.
Below are the old rates:
- basic allowance of RM4,112.79
- housing allowance (RM700)
- entertainment allowance (RM500)
- special allowance (RM1,500)
- phone allowance (RM500)
- office allowance (RM2,000)
- allowance for a driver (RM1,500)
amounting to RM10,812.79
Earlier postings today: