Raja Petra Kamarudin‘s column ‘The Rubicon has been crossed‘ (Malaysia Today, 12 Jan 2014)
Excerpts from RPK’s article (in bullet points):
On the ‘Allah’ fight
- There is no longer any turning back
- Already crossed the point of no return
- Umno’s survival and future depends on Malay vote
- Umno lost support of non-Malays for good
- Only option open to Umno — Win or die!
- Since Umno may be dead anyway come GE14, what difference does it make?
- Do nothing Umno dies
- Do something Umno has 50-50 chance
- Umno currently a badly wounded, vicious tiger
- This wounded animal sees visions of death over the horizon and it needs to fight to stay alive
Sun Tzu’s Art of War
“Standing on top of the hill and shouting at your wounded enemy, while waving a sword, that you are going to come down from the hill to slit his throat is not what Sun Tzu taught us.”
“Let both sides be warned. This has now turned into a duel to the death.” — Raja Petra Kamarudin