A couple of days ago (June 26), Zulkifli Noordin gave his views on the reaction of the Dapster-evangelistas to the Federal Court decision on the Herald‘s appeal on the ‘Allah’ judgment.
Zul said, “kalau melihat komen-komen yang dimuat-turun di laman-laman web mereka, terbukti tanpa sebarang keraguan bahawa memang mereka ini kaum yang cukup biaDap, kurang ajar dan sudah menurun perangai dan kelakuan mereka ke tahap kehaiwanan” (example below).
Not surprisingly, he reminded the “kaum cauvinis dan pelampau agama” to not test the Muslims’ patience. Actually the Dapster-evangelistas have been cautioned 1,001 times already “jangan kamu nak uji kesabaran umat Islam” but the warning is like water off a duck’s back.
The futility of it all aside, Zul nevertheless goes one step further to spell out what lies in store for them, i.e. if the Dapster-evangelistas don’t stop their continuous provocation and incitement, then they are asking for a repeat of May 13 as, quite frankly, their behaviour today is exactly like the behaviour seen in 1969 … “
He stressed that the Dapster-evangelistas will be taught a suitable lesson — “Islam mengajar kami adalah diperbolehkan untuk menentang kafir harbi dan kaum munafik ini dengan apa sahaja cara yang bersesuaian dan dibenarkan Islam dan undang-undang negara ini!”
The next bit in Zul’s lecture is the most interesting because he touches on the Christian LOVE thingy.
Zul said, “Kamu mendakwa Jesus mengajar kamu agama Kristian berteraskan kasih-sayang. Tetapi cara kamu bertindak bukan sahaja tidak mengikuti ajaran agama kamu itu, malahan membuktikan kamu langsung tidak bertamadun”.
Peace-loving religion, really?
The symbol of Christianity is the cross which signifies the crucifixion of Jesus, as you can see in the illustration on Zul’s blog page (screenshot above).
Below are some passages excerpted from the Catholic Education Resource Center material by Robert Gidley on how a typical crucifixion is carried out.
- “The Romans perfected crucifixion as a punishment designed to maximize pain and suffering.”
- “Flogging, or scourging, was done before every crucifixion. / The whip had iron balls tied a few inches from the end of each leather thong on the whip. Sometimes, sharp sheep bones would be tied near the ends. The iron balls would cause deep bruising, while the leather thongs would cut into the skin. The sheep bones would hasten the process of cutting into the skin.” EXTREME PAIN!
- This flogging causes massive blood loss. EXTREME PAIN!
- “After the flogging, the victim would carry his own cross bar [weighing 75 to 125 lbs] from the flogging area inside the city to the crucifixion area outside of the city walls.” EXTREME PAIN!
- “The victim would then be nailed to the cross bar. The nails would be driven through the wrists [and likely to pierce the main nerve running through the arm. The victim’s body weight is now suspended by his arms. EXTREME PAIN!]
- “The crucifixion position would dislocate the shoulder or elbow.” EXTREME PAIN!
- “The cross bar would be raised and placed on the upright post, where the victim’s heels would be nailed to the post. / The nails through the feet would be likely to hit two major nerves running through the area.” EXTREME PAIN!
Needless to say, a crucifixion was extreme and very brutal. The last thing that the act evokes is PEACE. Instead it evokes tremendous violence. Yet the Christians, whose faith is symbolized by the crucifix, are always telling you that they’re peace lovers.
In the case of the crucifixion of Jesus, a few Bible verses reveal more details:
The men who were guarding Jesus began mocking and beating him. – Luke 22:63
Then they spit in his face and struck him with their fists. Others slapped him – Matt 26:67
… one of the soldiers pierced Jesus’ side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water. – John 19:33-34
The Christians are always telling you that they are such a Meek and Mild people, well, because they are God’s lamb. But yet they glorify the violent crucifixion where their Lord is mocked, beaten, struck by fists, slapped and spat in his face before dying a most bloody, gruesome death suspended on an elevated cross.
Nothing meek and mild or peaceful about the events just described, is there?
It is no wonder that the evangelista flock is such a bundle of contradictions, especially when they swear that they LOVE their neighbours and their enemies.
Responses to Zul Nordin
Below are a collection of responses to Zul Noordin’s warning to the Christian extremists. Malaysiakini readers see him as belonging to a Taliban quartet together with Ibrahim Ali, Ridhuan Tee and Isma president Abdullah Zaik Abdul Rahman.
All the comments reproduced below as well as the ones above on this page are taken from subscriber feedback to yesterday’s Malaysiakini article ‘Don’t invite another May 13, warns Zul‘.
- “It is a bogeyman that Umno and its satellite organisations make you believe.”
- “Umno created this issue to control the rural Malay vote bank.”
- “Zul Nordin is too stupid to know when a bluff has lost its effectiveness.”
- “This stupid imbecile who calls himself a loyar. From UiTM kah, brother?”
- Proarte: “… the likes of Zulkifli. They are hired prostitutes who dance to the tune of their masters. Umno has a huge selection of prostitutes in their ‘bordello’, each catering for Umno’s specific unholy political agenda.” (screenshot above)
- “A boot-licker trying to appease his master for more bones.We are tired of this threat after threat after threat.”
- “When Pakatan form[s] the next Government you would be jailed and gantung sampai mati.”
- “Christians under attack by this moron for no reason.”
- “You represent yourself dan segelinter (sic) orang Melayu-Islam yang penuh dengan benci dan dengki yang kebanyakannya berkait dengan Umno. So please keep running amok with your pack of hyenas.” (screenshot above)
- “There will never be another May 13, no matter how hard and vicious a certain minority brand of fascist, racist and apartheid flavored group masquerading as ‘NGOs’ wish.”
- “Chinese will not start it. Only Umno will start it. But now Umno will also not start it because the Umno donkeys are all well fed cronies. They don’t want to lose their gravy train. Absolutely no way another May 13 can occur.”
- Proarte: “With money, a private army consisting of well armed Malays can be hired to kill insurgents and other Boko Haram wannabes like Zulkifli. A Malay on Malay fight will definitely ensue.” (screenshot above)
- “[If] there is a second May 13, it will not be Malays against the non Malays but the rakyat against Umno baru.”
- “People who started the violence and killings will themselves face swords and guns.”
- “Najib has much to answer should Malaysia burn.”
- “[Don’t] think China will just keep quiet.”
Proarte: “such outrageous criminal behaviour which make Malays and Islam look so crude, imbecilic and hopelessly incompetent, a people and religion unfit for the civilised word”. (screenshot above)
The comments are so revealing of the Dapsters, aren’t they?
You’re left scratching your head why Zul Noordin issued his dire threats to such a meek and mild and peace-loving bunch of people who have nothing but love for their fellow Malaysian brothers and sisters.