The other “Chinese girl in hijab” has called upon the public to
(Source: ‘Biarlah Palestin menang!‘ Raisyyah Rania Yeap’s blog)
Hannah Yeoh prays for Germany
Yup, the DAP uber poseur in hijab prayed for the German footballers’ victory – see @hannahyeoh tweet above.
Contrast the two Chinese hijab wearers, one who has embraced Islam and the other who is still faking the Muslimah appearance after 7 years.
Like all the other Muslimah, the thoughts of Raisyyah (“the Chinese girl in hijab“) are with the Palestinians.
She shares her desire in rhyming sajak:
“Ingin saja ku ke situ
membantu memberi apa yang perlu
diriku ini yang tidak punya
anak, suami dan keluarga
“Boleh saja!”, teriak hati ku
bujang yang hanya ada seorang ibu”
Meanwhile Hannah on the other hand, has so far nothing to say about the Palestinians in her voluminous Twitter timeline.
A strange kind of silence indeed.
Pray, pray, pray
As one of the commenters in this blog orangkampung has observed, “show her [Hannah] the news on Israel and she turns mute”.
Yet one usually finds the Madame Speaker to be very liberal with her copious prayer for total strangers.
Among Hannah’s standard lines are:
- “May God’s comfort be with the passengers’ loved ones” (MH370), “Praying God’s comfort over you as you receive this closure“
- “Praying for comfort for their families” (Lahad Datu)
- “Praying for the safety of the little boy who was kidnapped”, “Praying for your family”
- “Praying for his safety and for God’s comfort & peace for his parents” (a missing boy)
- “Prayers & thoughts are with little William’s family” (another missing boy)
- “May God comfort you & family with His peace” (someone’s grandmother passed away)
- “Praying for your safety and some peace at home” (for Ambiga)
- “Praying for the safety of ur entire household” (for Nurul Izzah)
But no prayer for Palestinians.
What do you do when you can’t sleep?
The Dapsters mocked Muhyiddin Yassin for revealing that before he sleeps, our DPM worries about the possibility of a May 13 repeat.
But the same Dapsters think Hannah Yeoh is the country’s saviour — YB Jerusubang when unable to sleep will pray for Malaysia (see screenshot of her tweet above).
The DAP evangelistas like Hannah Yeoh makes their praying a public spectacle. Nothing is safe from their politicking. Not even sacred prayer.
No prayer for Palestine?
So now when Hypocrite Hannah surprisingly fails to make a show of what tugs at every Muslimah’s heartstrings, what does that reveal?
Does it expose that she is exactly like the rest of her fellow Christian fundamentalists with regard to their stand on the Palestine issue?
You would not fault the fundamentalists Christian for siding with Israel as after all, the rival three Abrahamic faiths mutually consider Jerusalem their Holy Land.
You would not really be surprised either at a fundamentalist Christian’s lack of empathy for what is happening in Gaza.
Except in this case, the said fundamentalist Christian keeps masquerading in Muslimah garb.