What they (Pakatan supporters) think of us
– If you voted for BN in the last general election, you must be a village idiot living in the kampung (in the eyes of the opposition follower).
– You are (in their mind) an unproductive citizen who doesn’t qualify to pay income tax.
“Selling your soul for a few bread crumbs”
– You don’t have any worries (they think) because a host of facilities such as health clinics, Mara colleges and UiTM are all brought to your doorstep out there in the boondocks – see Karunagaran Rajagopal’s Facebook entry – screenshot above. .
– You’re corrupt (they’re convinced) because you’re willing to vote in other corrupt people just like yourselves.
– (They’re sure that) you’ve sold your soul for a few bread crumbs.
– (They reckon) the concept of democracy is alien to you.
– (They see you as) an individual who lacks integrity.
– You think nothing of the rule of law and do not support for there to be any check and balance (going by their allegations).
To the Pakatan supporter, the description above fits you (Dear Reader) and me (The Blogmaster).
The screenshot above describing the typical BN voter is provided by Facebooker Karunagaran Rajagopal and can be read @ http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/highlight/2015/04/22/who-will-bell-the-cat/
J-Star editors think along the same line too, except that they’re subtler in their indirect communication and sneakier with words – pandai baling batu sorok tangan. Read ‘The Star thinks Malays are stupid‘