Why I prefer BN
1. Latest news from the motherland – the government of China is accused by Chinese evangelistas of carrying out religious persecution and human rights abuse on the scale of Mao’s Cultural Revolution.
Many pastors and church leaders have been thrown in jail. See China Aid 2014 report titled ‘The Year of “Persecution and Endurance‘. ~ Evangelistas are freaking out the Chinese government alright.
2. Last year alone, Chinese authorities demolished an estimated 100 church buildings and forcibly removed 1,000 crosses, see WorldNetDaily.com report on 25 April 2015. ~ Evangelistas are really freaking out the Chinese government.
PIX ABOVE (still grab from video): The black-helmeted riot police are on one side of the Salvation Church gate and the congregation faithful on the other
3. In Wenzhou, the city known as the ‘Jerusalem of China’, hundreds of riot police tried to storm the gates of the Salvation Church in Pingyang county, Zhejiang province, reported CNN on 16 Sept 2014 – CNN video HERE.
Riot police failed to gain entry into the church that night due to the interference of a church defender who had to be rushed away by ambulance after a blow to the head fractured his skull, said the CNN report. A few weeks later, police returned with more reinforcements and succeeded in tearing down the church cross.
~ Sending SWAT teams and hundreds of riot police to a church shows that the evangelistas are really, really freaking out the Chinese government.
4. Generally, the evangelistas are freaking out the larger Chinese community with their “cult activities”, “illegal structures”, “house churches” and “political dissent”, hence the crackdown.
Recall the cult murder at McDonald’s – Christians who kill “evil” people
5. The authorities are real worried about Christianity’s super rapid growth, especially as the number of Chinese Christians will soon overtake the China Communist Party membership. A Purdue University professor has estimated that Christians in China will exceed the total of those in the USA by 2030 (a mere 15 years down the road).
6. Beijing also suppresses the Buddhists in Tibet and the Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang but neither religious groups freak out the Chinese the way evangelical Christians do.
ABOVE: FMS Enactment 1899 – “Christian Chinese shall not be deemed to be of Chinese nationality”
7. In Tanah Melayu back at the turn of the previous century, Christians of Chinese ethnicity were not acknowledged by the powers-that-be as China nationals. Or in simpler words, fellow Chinese in those times could not see Christian converts as being ‘real’ Chinese.
BELOW: The Secretary for Chinese Affairs Enactments of 1899, Federated Malay States
8. MCA and Gerakan do not play religion (either Christian or Islam) politics. You did not see Ng Yen Yen or Chew Mei Fun or any of the other past nor present Wanita MCA chiefs wear tudung.
(a) MCA had evangelista Lee Hwa Beng who was a three-term Adun in Subang Jaya but he was sacked by the party post-GE13; Lee pictured below with Hannah, Guan Eng and Kit Siang.
(b) The nest of Evangelistas – in two separate J-Star editorials on 17 Aug 2014 and 31 Aug 2014 – slammed those Malaysians whom the editors call “hate-spewing, divisive, race-obsessed ignoramuses” – see screenshots of the EvangeliSTAR pages above.
It is also their politicians who pull sneaky stunts like Occupy Masjid, hashtag #sahur, “Insya Allah”, kacau periuk kosong di surau, “Be My Protector“, “all the persecution they had done to us and our Lord” and other chameleon tricks.
ABOVE: DAP evangelista Adun Yeo Bee Yin who is YB Damansara Utama
YB Yeo, like her fellow Yeoh Speaker Hannah, is willing to put on tudung but at the same time, she mocks Muslims as “Allah’s soldiers”.
Yeo Bee Yin’s press statement on the ‘Allah’ issue was shared 3,112 times on Facebook by FMT readers (see below). She said:
“This must be a happy time for those of you who think you have won a war for Allah.”
“Congratulations! You have won your holy war. Go celebrate.”
10. In China, the evangelical Christians called themselves “peaceful” but their Taiping (big peace) movement was a violent rebellion that took an estimated 20 million lives over a period of 14 years, according to Encyclopædia Britannica.
The Boxer uprising in China saw the rebels “openly attacking Chinese Christians and Western missionaries”. According to Britannica, “in Beijing the Boxers burned churches and foreign residences and killed suspected Chinese Christians on sight”. The rebellion which spanned a year resulted in an estimated 100,000 or more deaths.
ABOVE: Zhejiang authorities use a crane to remove a church cross in Wenzhou, the Jerusalem of China while riot police stand guard
The Chinese have a long history of conflict with the Christian converts within their midst and find them creepy.
Creepiness aside, the Chinese realise too how extreme the fanatical evangelista leaders can be.
Sooooo very, very sneaky
The Jerusubang elements in the DAP are exhibiting signs of Christian triumphalism and supremism.
And their sneakiness and that of their psywar operatives is simply too much to bear.
BELOW: A commenter goes by the name of ‘AkuMelayu-tetapi ABU jugak’ but says “Allah saw” (sic) – it is correctly Allah s.w.t. – while another one calling himself “Umno portal” and passing himself off as an Umno member admits to drinking red wine
These pro-opposition operatives brazenly masquerade as Malays. There is no boundary to the kind of things they’re willing to do for political gain.
Viciousness and ruthlessness are scary enough but coupled with such sneakiness, then the BN had better be afraid of the DAP.
“Puak-puak anti-Islam” is how Ismaweb senior editor Razali Zakaria describes the DAP evangelista leaders. “Puak rasis” is Ismaweb editor Mohd Firdaus Salleh Hudin‘s opinion of the DAP evangelical leadership.
Ustaz Shaharuzzaman Bistamam, who is Isma’s comparative religion bureau unit chief, tells off the DAP evangelista leaders: “Tetapi jika hati mereka masih penuh dengan kebencian dan hasad dengki kepada orang Islam, jangan bercakap perihal solidariti kepada umat Islam”.
The Isma leadership generally believes that DAP is anti Malay and anti Islam. Yet the DAP are the loudest and most enthusiastic in proclaiming love for their Muslim “brothers and sisters”.
I prefer BN because I find the love-love-love DAP – which is today controlled by the evangelical Christians – just too creepy for words.