tebing tinggi commented @ 2015/05/23 at 1:54 pm, “Biarkan si Lunchai terjun dengan labu-labu nya, biarkan biarkan.”
Surf the clouds, race the dark
It feeds from the runs undone
Meet me where the cliff greets the sea
The answer to the riddle before your eyes
Is in dead leaves and fleeting skies
Briefly, my thoughts
1. I don’t want to see DAP sit in Putrajaya. This needs no further explanation.
2. Umno is too volatile at the moment to forecast.
(a) Tun will not desist as long as there’s breath in his body.
He’s immortal but I still disagree with his defence of The Malaysian Insider – TMI perangai macam setan. By the way, what’s the status update on the police investigation of the TMI editors, and when will the authorities shut down the portal?
(b) Najib will not retreat as long as Rosmah is by his side.
He’s genuinely moderate but I disagree that moderation is the best political approach to govern our country at the moment. I maintain that Najib needs to be a war general. And by the way, please Sir pluck out that pair of poison-tipped J-scissors (Gunting Dalam Lipatan) stuck in your back. You don’t have an endless supply of blood, you know, to afford that long bleed into the night.
3. Isma is the game changer.
(a) I believe that Isma is more ideologically comfortable with PAS.
(b) Between Umno’s M and N factions, it looks like Isma is more sympathetic to M. But whatever the outcome, their path is Tanah Melayu, Bumi Islam.
4. Some of the PM’s men have got a sensible head on their shoulders, such as Rahman Dahlan and Salleh Said Keruak (coincidentally or not, both are Sabahans). And reasonable too. Fighting fire with fire is the way to go.
There’s no need for us to pin our hopes on youthful politicians to bring about New Politics. The high flier of harmonious multicultural politics is Adenan Satem. He’s 71 years old and has a heart ailment.
5. No, no, no, no, no to KJ. Never!
6. Bye-bye to MCA. Scat.
7. You all can get your news about the evangelistas from the Muslim NGOs. They’re on the ball.
Lemme know if there’s anybody I’ve forgotten.