The real reason DAP wants Najib toppled
1. If the DAP is so keen to see Najib Razak ousted, then it stands to reason that Najib’s ouster will be beneficial to the opposition. DAP is banking that the BN will soon disintegrate along with the removal of Najib.
2. The DAP’s aggressive actions and belligerently leading 95 percent of the Chinese to go against the government is tantamount to war against the BN. Pesaka chief Mohd Ali Rustam reacting with – If it’s war that ‘they’ want, then war is what they’re going to get – is only a logical outcome.
3. Umno will likely take down Muhyiddin Yassin. While Najib is at it, he’ll probably decide “might as well neutralize Tun too” in one fell swoop. Alang-alang menyeluk pekasam, biar sampai ke pangkal lengan. Najib has got enough support from the warlords to pull it off.
4. Najib is also aware that Tun has lost a lot of traction with the Malay ground. Whatever cache Tun has left is not enough to save the legend’s head from the (party) chopping block.
And it’s more strategic to contain the loose cannonball now rather than allowing maverick Tun to continue to be a destructive element right up to the eve of the election in 2018. Najib is capable of weathering this storm of Tun’s impending sacking through the sheer raw power of his incumbency.
5. The pro-establishment Malays can be persuaded to rally around Umno due to their intense negative sentiments towards the DAP. The evangelical party is too much and the Malays have had it up to here with the DAP and its followers.
6. PAS will eventually come around and close ranks with Umno in the name of Malay unity because PAS too has had it up to there with the DAP which is warring against orthodox Muslims. The forces of Islam are awakening to the threat of the DAP.
7. Over their dead body the Malays will allow DAP to take Putrajaya.
THIS IS WAR – FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!