This season, expect the DAP evangelistas to continue looking down on the suckers as low class “creatures”.
Yup, Hannah Yeoh actually called Najib Razak a “creature“.
I too have been called a mere “thing” by those people. They do not see their enemies as being human. In other words, they dehumanize us by reducing us to the level of jijik creature, thing, lembu.
Updated: 11 Dec 2015
I launched this blog in July 2011. From Day One, I’ve been saying that the Christian evangelism which is driving DAP politics is going to damn Malaysian Chinese as outcasts.
My track record proves that I’ve been consistently telling readers this.
I had earlier ‘booked’ this cyber real estate (url/address) in December 2008 but uploaded nothing here between then and mid-2011.
Guan Eng’s special officer investigated for sedition
My archives for July 2011 can be accessed @ https://helenang.wordpress.com/2011/07/
The first helenang.wordpress.com article on 28 July 2011 is titled ‘Tony Yew and Chan Lilian duke it out’. It is a supplement to my letter-to-the-editor published in Malaysiakini the same day headlined ‘Behind the Tony Yew-Chan Lilian spat‘.
Tony is/was a friend of Haris Ibrahim, and later of Rocky Bru while Lilian is Guan Eng’s Special Officer.
helenang.wordpress — List of postings July 2011
- July 28: Tony Yew and Chan Lilian duke it out (here) — 4 comments
- July 28: Antara pemain drum terhebat dunia (here) — 6 comments
- July 28: This is Helen Ang’s blog (here) — 3 comments
- July 29: Chan Lilian in ‘trouble’ over her Christianity, actually (here) — 65 comments
- July 29: Chan Lilian’s series of denials (here) — 9 comments
- July 30: Pg: Bumi contractors RM61.4m, non-bumi 407k (here) — 1 comment
- July 30: Chinese, Indians are useless buggers, implies DAP (here) — 2 comments
- July 31: Apakala Pulau Pinang diKristiankan (here) — 5 comments
Among the July 28-31 postings above in the first week of my blogging life, the one titled ‘Chan Lilian in trouble over her Christianity, actually’ had exploded with comments (65) because the Malaysiakini readers came over to bash me.
Postings mostly on the Damansara Utama Methodist Church (DUMC)
In the following month – August 2011 – I covered my trademark evangelista and DAP Anak Malaysia topics.
Among the titles in my August 2011 archives
- Aug 2: So what’s your problem with the 8TV Ramadan ad? (here).
- Aug 5: DUMC and dumber (here)
- Aug 8: Bilamana beg diragut Anak Malaysia (here).
BELOW: Ng Wei Aik, who was Guan Eng’s right hand man, also tried to register the race of his newborn daughter as ‘Anak Malaysia’
- Aug 8: Sah Zairil Melayu, disijilkan Jabatan DAP-M’sian1st (here)
- Aug 9: Bishop Paul Tan and the political animals (here)
- Aug 11: Playing DUMC / Kristian hanya buat bodoh (here).
- Aug 14: Mungkin benar ada yang hendak murtad (here)
- Aug 16: Mubaligh politik tersepit angkara DUMC (here)
- Aug 18: Ibu Pin menjaja teko raksasa DAP (here)
- Aug 20: Butir-butir kes murtad di Pulau Pinang (here)
- Aug 24: Tak berbaloi buat serangan pasif-agresif atas Jais (here).
- Aug 25: Penjelasan Edmund Bon tentang tweet ‘murtad’nya (here).
- Aug 28: Kes DUMC: Lambang salib ‘sublimal’ digunakan NGO? (here)
Listed above are my 2011 blog contents from July 28 to Aug 28 – the full first month of helenang’s debut in blogosphere.
That was 4½ years ago.
How DAP got 95 percent Chinese to be anti-government
As you can see, over the past five years (including my last months as Malaysiakini columnist before my column got axed), my focus has been consistently on how the evangelistas have taken over the DAP.
And consequently, how the DAP has taken control of the Chinese community.
On 16 Aug 2011, I first noted the number of Hannah Yeoh’s Twitter followers (screenshot below). Back then, she had 29,440 twits.
Today her fan base has quadrupled. There are now 122,000 twits following @hannahyeoh – Twitter profile below, and she must remember to thank The J-Star for actively promoting her.
Have a look what Hannah retweeted only just a while ago, “The Bible is not a script for a funeral service. It is the record of God bringing life where we expected to find death”. She is an evangelista to the very core.
The face of evangelism
The Chinese are delusional to pretend that there are no consequences to be suffered. That there will be no reaction to their actions.
The 95 percent anti-establishment slant manifests itself in the kind of bias you get, for example, in the Vulcan Post (a tech-lifestyle news portal) where the editors and writers are Chinese.
Writing in Vulcan Post, Jean Khoo and Anna Lee collated a Hall of Shame slagging Malaysian politicians and leaders – refer the two files below.
- 2014: Vulcan Post‘s Top 10 bizarre things said by Malaysian leaders (PDF file)
- 2015: Vulcan Post‘s Top 15 weird things said by Malaysian leaders (PDF file)
Among the 25 mentions compiled by Ms Khoo and Ms Lee collectively, 24 of the names are Malay/Muslim with one Indian, i.e. the hapless MIC president, making the roll call.
In the assessment of Vulcan Post, no Chinese politician and not a single DAP leader had ever put their foot in the mouth. Only Umno and Isma personalities, mostly, are “weird” and “bizarre” (code words for ‘moron’ – see Kit Siang’s jibe below).
The Gen Z, such as Ms Khoo and Ms Lee above as well as The J-Star‘s Christian reporter Nicholas Cheng, are inheritors of the Dapster family legacy.
All the tudungs in the world cannot hide the hypocrisy
There has been push-back against the Dapster-evangelistas. The Red Rally was one example of reaction to Chinese-Christian action, i.e. Bersih 4.0 that was Chinese-dominated and Church-galvanized.
The Malays have also very recently opened their own bumiputera tech mall in the aftermath of the Lowyat mini riot.
Then there is the proposal for supermarket trolleys be segregated into halal and haram. Muslim shoppers will push – say green – trolleys while non-Muslim shoppers will push yellow trolleys in which they can put their liquor and pork purchases.
No rapprochement possible
DAP’s politics of hate has polarized Muslims, non-Muslims and divided Malays, non-Malays beyond any hope for reconciliation. And the evangelistas dare accuse Umno of being “divisive”.
Hannah Yeoh denies that she is a Chinese. She filled in a borang rasmi (application for her daughter’s birth cert) stating her own race as ‘Anak Malaysia’ too.
If the trolley regulation is implemented, what colour trolley do you reckon Hannah Yeoh ought to be pushing?
BELOW: Hannah Yeoh’s interns