Hudud: MCA should bugger off from BN
(1) PAS is co-operating with Umno because PAS now hates DAP (and who doesn’t?) Kalau belum kenal maka tak benci. Tapi bila sudah terdedah, maka diketahui sifat dajjal yang sebenar DAP.
Even the Dayaks in Sarawak threw DAP out on its ear, and thus emboldening Umno with the belief that the native Christians of Borneo are not on the same page as the Jerusubang evangelical Christians.
(2) MCA has been siding with the DAP as well as aiding and abetting the latter’s Politics of Hate.
MCA’s predominantly Buddhist leadership would not have precipitated a clash of civilizations with this country’s Muslim majority. It is the aggressive evangelical Christianity of DAP that sparked the religious confrontation with political Islam.
(3) MCA’s media empire which is a Nest of Evangelistas has been promoting and amplifying their DAP icons. This ideological betrayal is a stab in the BN’s back.
(4) Umno is working with PAS and why not when it was MCA that first worked with DAP to create the Chinese tsunami.
And now we get the hudud bill approved for debate in Parliament. If MCA had genuinely fought DAP tooth and nail, things would not have come to this pass.
(5) MCA should just stop whinging about hudud when the BN Chinese party is guilty of collusion with the abusive evangelical party which had pushed PAS into Umno’s arms.
Since MCA already made its choice to collaborate with DAP, hence after making the bed, MCA should bloody well lie in it.
(6) Ergo, MCA needs to shut up and forever hold its peace on hudud. If MCA still wants to bark and bite, then the party ought to do so from outside the BN.
The honorable thing for MCA to do is just leave the BN and assume its true shape as opposition to Umno.
MCA will not be missed. Umno combined with the pribumi parties are strong enough to form the federal government on their own.
(Note: The five percent MCA members whose heart is with BN can opt to join Gerakan.)
Hadi Awang’s bill seeks an amendment to Act 355 to enable penalties under syariah criminal offences to be increased (made more severe).