1. Mahathir today announces Malaysia’s withdrawal from the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.
2. Barely 48 hours ago, Suhakam suggested that it was the Special Branch who abducted Pastor Raymond Koh. The Harapan chairman, however, dismissed the commission’s conclusion as depending on mere “hearsay”.
BELOW: ‘Ubah’ means Bringing Back Beloved Tun
3. Could Christian advocates have taken the pastor’s case to Rome – bypassing local police – to seek international justice under the rubric of ICC’s “crime of aggression”?
4. And does DAP stand with its own (the Christian flock) when push comes to shove?
5. Some 10 years ago, Hannah Yeoh pleaded with young Malaysians not to emigrate but to instead change their government – see her tweet below. She urged: “Young people, don’t lose hope. Don’t change ur country, change ur govt!”
6. Today the government has been changed, and in the process propelling DAP politicians like Hannah and her fellow evangelistas into cushy ministerial seats.
7. In order to hoist Hannah to her high position, the Dapsters had hissed and clawed, snarled and spat venom at DAP’s political opponents.
“Hope” that for the demented Dapsters, these last 10 years spent doing all the despicable deeds they did to get the DAP into power, has been worth it for them.