Hannah Yeoh and her DAP Christian buddies got up close and personal with Mahathir on March 12 — see pix below. They were obviously flouting the Covid-19 ‘social distancing’ rule where everybody is required to keep at least six feet apart.
And only one day earlier (March 11), the World Health Organization had sounded its official global “pandemic” alarm.
BELOW: Hopefully one of Mahathir’s assistants remembered to disinfect the back rest where Hannah left her paw print on his chair
Prayerful people putting fellow citizens at risk
How irresponsible of these ampu-bodek MPs when it’s widely known that the elderly cohort are the most susceptible to catching the novel coronavirus. Consequent to the DAP Christians’ mini pilgrimage, Mahathir – who is at an extremely vulnerable age – has had to self-quarantine as well as getting himself tested.
Hannah Yeoh & Gang are plainly just terrible role models. As federal lawmakers, they should rightly lead by example and encourage the public to #StayAtHome instead of themselves flying from Sabah and Sarawak to Putrajaya.
BELOW: Malaysiakini columnist talks about how “decades of religious indoctrination have resulted in a form of toxic religiosity in which some people have no empathy for their fellow citizens”
Bangsar M’sia vigilantes let slip their meek-and-mild mask
On Jan 25, Malaysia declared our first confirmed case of novel coronavirus. On Jan 30, the WHO declared the outbreak a global public health emergency.
In February, a huge tabligh gathering at Masjid Jamek Sri Petaling produced the single largest cluster for Covid-19 cases in Malaysia. The pious Muslims have since been stigmatized by the hostile Peace & Love mob, on top of the predictable insults and dripping contempt heaped on them.
Selected highlights from coronavirus timeline this month:
• March 6: Number of global cases hits 100,000
• March 7: Iranian MP Fatemeh Rahbar dies from the infection
• March 9: A care centre for old folks in Vancouver reported Canada‘s first coronavirus death — an 81-year-old resident of the home. Ten people connected to this cluster have died
• March 12: Mrs Justin Trudeau, wife of the Canadian prime minister, tests positive
BELOW: On the same day that the DAP parliamentarians were cheek by jowl with Mahathir, ‘Forrest Gump’ tested positive too for the novel coronavirus
• March 16: Germany closes its border with France, and there goes the Schengen free for all … it’s the beginning of the end for the EU
• March 17: First two deaths in Malaysia
• March 18: USA and Canada close their common border
• March 19: Australia and New Zealand close their borders
• March 20: Damansara Utama Methodist Church confirms its three positive cases and tells parishioners, “In such a time like this […] we are one big family in Christ”.
And have all the DUMC family members been tested?!
Most recently, it was reported yesterday by FMT that a pair of Christian husband and wife high profile NGO activists had sought to conceal their corona-positive status from the public.
Scapegoats have been made of the tabligh gathering in Seri Petaling with participants being named and shamed and tracked down by police for testing. In fact, the area surrounding this mosque has even been classified as a Covid-19 red zone.
On the other hand, the country’s biased pro-Harapan media are disinterested in providing us with any updates about the progress of contact tracing among the DUMC cluster. We must be informed if the aforementioned NGO activists also come from the Damansara church that has the three confirmed cases.