Below are the Gerakan-PN candidates in today’s Malacca election. I predict they’re all going to lose their deposits.
- Dhanesh in Asahan (35% non-Malay voters)
- Michael Gan in Ayer Keroh (51% Chinese voters)
- Clarice Chan in Bandar Hilir (77% Chinese voters)
- Karen Fong in Kota Laksamana (79% Chinese voters)
- Patrick Ng in Kesidang (57% Chinese voters)
“Kota Laksamana, Bandar Hilir, Kesidang and Ayer Keroh, where Chinese make up between 50% and 79% of the electorate will go to DAP even if the candidate is a banana tree.” — Joceline Tan in The Star on 16 Nov 2021